Designed to meet the unique needs of service management and technical support leaders, Service Management World will explore the strategic and tactical elements of managing and deploying an optimal service management strategy.
Pre-2: HDI Support Center Manager
Doug Tedder (HDI Business Associate and Principal Consultant, Tedder Consulting LLC)
Date: Sunday, November 12
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Pass Type: Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course + Standard Conference Pass, Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Training
Vault Recording: TBD
- The characteristics of an effective support center manager
- The relationships between IT service management processes
- The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning
- Steps to performing cost-benefit analysis, determining total cost of ownership, and calculating return on investment
- Processes for building and managing effective policies
- The value of outsourcing
- Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams
- The metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) essential to performance reporting