Designed to meet the unique needs of service management and technical support leaders, Service Management World will explore the strategic and tactical elements of managing and deploying an optimal service management strategy.
Session 305: Are SLAs Dead?: Understanding How XLAs Can Help Your Business
Neil Keating (Chief Experience Officer, Experience Collab)
Date: Tuesday, November 14
Time: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
Pass Type: Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course + Standard Conference Pass, Premium Conference Pass, Standard Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Track: Modernizing Service Management, Connecting the Dots: Frameworks and Methodologies
Session Type: Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
Most IT departments are moving towards experience level management and experience level agreements. Your department can, too. Whether you've already started or are making the case for experience management, attend this session to learn:
- What the experience economy and experience level management are
- Why measuring experience should be important to your organization
- What an XLA is and what it looks like
- What XLAs mean for traditional metrics like SLAs and KPIs
- What the Experience Management Framework is and can do for your organization
- How to get started on your experience management journey
The session will benefit all attendees who are considering moving beyond just traditional metrics and want to understand how to build XLAs, and it will provide practical advice on different XLA designs, setting attendees on a solid path beyond ITIL, SLAs, and KPIs toward a new perspective on XLAs and performance outcomes.