Designed to meet the unique needs of service management and technical support leaders, Service Management World will explore the strategic and tactical elements of managing and deploying an optimal service management strategy.
Pre-3: KCS Principles
Darrell Bond (HDI Business Associate and Founding Partner, RADAR Solutions Group)
Date: Saturday, November 11
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Pass Type: Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course + Standard Conference Pass, Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Training
Vault Recording: TBD
This knowledge management course will provide support center supervisors, managers, and directors with a set of practical steps for capturing, storing, and successfully reusing knowledge. Participants will learn how to implement a strategy for adopting KCS that creates and maintains knowledge as a by-product of the incident management process. So, if you're a support professional or project managers who wants actionable steps for improving time-to-resolve and reducing expenses by utilizing a knowledge management program, this workshop is for you!
What You'll Learn
- How to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support analysts to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management practices for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management