Designed to meet the unique needs of service management and technical support leaders, Service Management World will explore the strategic and tactical elements of managing and deploying an optimal service management strategy.
Pre-1: HDI Support Center Director
Randy Celaya (HDI Business Associate and President/Founder, The Coaching Bridge)
Date: Sunday, November 12
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Pass Type: Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course + Standard Conference Pass, Pre-Conference Training/Certification Course Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Training
Vault Recording: TBD
- Assessment strategies for the support center
- How to quantify your support center’s value and maximize return on investment (ROI)
- A twelve-step process and decision matrix for selecting technologies and vendors
- How to align support strategies with business goals and objectives
- Knowledge management processes that can save you time and money
- Strategies for workforce management, coaching, team building, and succession planning
- How to justify a service improvement project (SIP) with a business case
- The ins-and-outs of valuable reporting tools and how to select the right leading and lagging indicators