Location: Royal Melbourne
Date: Wednesday, October 17
Time: 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Pass Type: Conference and Expo Package - Get your pass now!
Track: Decisions That Drive Results
Format: 60-Minute Case Study
Vault Recording: TBD
Penn State’s Outreach Analytics and Reporting (OAR) team was struggling: after losing nearly half of its staff, customer were complaining to their director about missed deadlines and questioning the quality of the team’s reports—questioning the value of the team overall. Overwhelmed with work and with morale in a deep slump, it was hard to imagine things could get better. Changes were needed—and fast.
Change came in the form of a renewed focus on the team’s mission. This session is a candid look at the mountain the OAR team faced, how they chipped away and climbed to new heights, and how they continue to triumph through transformation. Attendees will walk through OAR’s “Path to Value Transformation,” with stops at:
• Questionable Value: The OAR “before” state
• Vision: Defining and clarifying the team purpose
• Alignment: Customer focus and putting first things first
• Leverage: Teamwork, management buy-in, process, and tools
• Uniqueness: Candid, objective, and honest assessment
• Execution: Laying the course, staying the course
• Tangible results: OAR today and for the future