Jeff Rumburg (Managing Partner, MetricNet, LLC)
Location: Congressional B
Date: Sunday, October 14
Time: 8:30am - 3:45pm
Pass Type: Pre-Conference Training - Get your pass now!
Track: Pre-Conference Training
Vault Recording: TBD
In this workshop, MetricNet's research, gathered from literally thousands of IT Service and Support benchmarks, will illustrate that the vast majority of IT service and support organizations use metrics to track and trend their performance – but nothing more! Unfortunately, in this mode, an IT service and support organization misses the real value of performance measurement by failing to exploit the diagnostic capabilities of KPIs, and the call-to-action potential of KPIs.
Jeff brings more than twenty-five years of benchmarking and consulting experience in IT Service and Support to the classroom. The goal of the workshop is to share his knowledge and expertise to help students leverage and optimize KPIs to achieve continuous service improvement in their support organizations.
In this workshop, you will learn how to use metrics, not just to measure performance, but also to:
• Track and trend performance over time
• Benchmark performance vs. industry peers
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in IT support
• Diagnose and understand the underlying drivers of performance gaps
• Prescribe actions to improve performance
• Establish performance goals for both individuals and the support organization
• Initiate actions that yield sustainable, measurable performance gains
• This workshop will include group activities, exercises, tools, and take-aways that can be implemented immediately in your support center.