Ken Wendle (Consultant , Edify ITSM)
Location: Olympic A
Date: Sunday, October 14
Time: 8:30am - 3:45pm
Pass Type: Conference and Expo Package, Pre-Conference Training - Get your pass now!
Track: Pre-Conference Training
Vault Recording: TBD
The primary goal of IT Service Management is to deliver quality services that enable desired business outcomes. To accomplish this, service providers often face a precarious balancing act of managing customer relationships and requirements, understanding and managing demand and patterns of business activities, aligning internal and external suppliers, while maintaining fiscal responsibility through sound IT investments.
If you want to increase the value of your IT services to the business, you should focus first on customer facing processes.
What You Will Learn:
• How to leverage governance, frameworks, standards, and best practices
• Strategies for successful service level management
• How to design and implement business aligned incident management and service request processes
• Trending analysis and root cause techniques for proactive problem management
• A logical approach to implementing an efficient change management process
• How to assess the maturity of your service management processes
• Develop your Process Roadmap
Who Should Attend:
Service Management and support professionals who desire advanced training for designing, implementing, managing, and optimizing these core service management processes:
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Service Level Management