Stephen Mann (Principal and Content Director, ITSM.Tools)
Date: Monday, October 15
Time: 9:00am - 3:45pm
Pass Type: Conference and Expo Package, Pre-Conference Training - Get your pass now!
Track: Day 1 Workshops
Format: Full Day (6 hour) Pre-Conference Workshop
Vault Recording: TBD
While enterprise service management—the use of ITSM principles, best practice, and technology outside of IT—has been around for well over a decade, its time is very much now.
Why? Because digital transformation isn’t only the introduction of new technology- and data-driven products and services and the use of technology to improve customer engagement. It’s also the transformation of back-office operations to support better business outcomes. It’s a need that’s well suited to enterprise service management and the capabilities of modern ITSM, in particular ITSM technology.
Please join Stephen Mann of ITSM.tools for a day of enterprise service management learning and discussion that includes:
• The current state of enterprise service management, from uptake to barriers to success tips
• The future of enterprise service management technology
• The key requirements to seek in ITSM tools for enterprise service management (and why)
• A series of interactive customer case studies that focus on different enterprise service management use-case scenarios with a focus on how the technology helped
• An interactive workshop that looks to attendee issues (whether ITSM or enterprise service management), ambitions, and tool selection
• An interactive panel of experienced enterprise service management experts that will answer attendee questions related to people, process, and technology