Browse, filter, and select your list of sessions and activities. You can plan your schedule in advance and access it before and during the show via export or the conference app. This tool is provided for your convenience and does not guarantee admission to the sessions you select. Adding a session to your schedule does not register you for any preconference training or workshops.
Colin Saunders (Solutions Engineer, Atlassian)
Date: Wednesday, November 13
Time: 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Pass Type: Conference & Expo Package, Expo Only Pass
Track: Putting IT to Work: Tech Talks
Vault Recording: TBD
In a world of digital transformation, Agile, and DevOps, the way that IT teams work is rapidly evolving. Is your IT team still struggling to adapt to new ways of working?
In this session, we’ll cover the tools, people, and best practices, to build a lean, mean, agile ITSM machine:- Build team culture with Atlassian’s Open philosophy
- How to lean into the future of “Lean and Agile ITSM”
- Integrate DevOps best practices into the way IT teams work
- Improve self-service by “shifting left,” or knowledge-centric support
- Lower MTTR (mean time to resolution) by improving incident response communications and collaboration
- Improve the flow of your change control with agile ways of working
- Plus challenges and lessons learned from customers around the globe